Tuesday, November 24, 2009

One

Exactly one year and one day ago, I started this blog.
I would just like to give you a big THANK YOU, MERCI, and GRACIAS for being so kind to me always, and listening to my strange rantings. I appreciate all of your comments and blogs so much. LOVELOVELOVE!

Furthermore...I got a new coat. =]

captiain red 2captain red 1captain red 3captain red 4
captain red 5

I have also started reading Blogging Twilight, which is causing me to laugh my pants off.
I saw New Moon.
Good Part: JACOB BLACK'S BODY. I'm sorry, you lovelies, but I must swoon for one moment. He also has much better chemistry with Bella whic was cute.
Bad Part: Everything else.

Anyways enough of that.

Hope everyone is doing mighty fine, I sure am.

THANK YOU AGAIN!

Edit: Oh joy, pictures are still f***ed up. OH WELL I DON'T CARE.

14 comments:

Diane said...

Happy one year anniversary to your blog!

I've only just started reading a few months ago but I do enjoy it.

I also adore your coat and that floofy skirt! So pretty.

Gracie said...

i love your coat, so nice :D
you have the nicest clothes!

i am seeing New Moon tomorrow, i too hear it is bad. :/
Harry Potter owns Twilight. yup.
xx

Anonymous said...

i love your jacket!
very cool!

datflamie said...

Pretty pretty coat!

Your blog is really lovely. I adore reading it. Thank you for bloging, dear.

XXX,
UgnÄ—

heleen said...

Love the way you combined the coat, that skirt is just perfect frilly divinity. Also, congratulations!

Annie said...

You look BEAUTIFUL in these. That coat is lovely.

merricat said...

Congrats on your anniversary!
& hahah I agree with you on New Moon :)
x

Anonymous said...

Love the coat, it's like my dream coat and looks marvelous on you.

Congratulations on your first year! Your blog is lovely.

Lizzie said...

Congrats on blogging for a year.

I haven't seen New Moon and probably won't unless my best friend can convince me.

And, I love all your necklaces!

Anonymous said...

Yay! Yesterday was your one-year blogging anniversary and today is mine :)
I didn't realize we both started blogging at almost the same time ;)

xo

sammi-lise ^_^ said...

congratulations on your blog anniversary :)

and i am loving that skirt!

oh, and i also agree with EVERYTHING you wrote about new moon.

Anonymous said...

love the cream skirt against the red jacket
very beautiful
love the lace tights as well, fun detail
thanks for sharing
and thanks for the sweet comments

-cma
check out my blog @
cosmicaroline.blogspot.com

Nicki's Notebook said...

great pictures, great coat - and totally loving jacobs body too!:) xx

Anonymous said...

the coat is really just quite exquisite♥
xoxo