Saturday, November 21, 2009

7 is the most magical number...

Righto! I was tagged by Lemon to tell you 7 random things about me!
1. I'm a vegetarian, and have been for 3 years.
vampires and lovers
2.Photography means everything to me, but sometimes I get discrouaged and feel that I will never be as good as I want to be.

3.I have trouble saving money, but I have many plans for the dollars I hope to have someday...Like going to London or the Harry Potter Theme Park. =]

4. My favorite element is water, but I have no greater fear than my fear of drowning.

5. Except maybe losing loved ones. I guess I'm like Molly Weasley in that way. Of course I hate spiders too, so there's Ron...

6. I'm wearing Minnie Mouse slippers right now and they are doing amazing things for the temperature of my feet. :D
AND 7....I don't recall if I told you this...BUT I SAW THE BRAVERY LIVE. THey are my favoritest, although they didn't play many of my favorite favorites. Oh well. They were still good.
And ohhh you know I'm horrible at tagging. Just do it if you want. =]

9 comments:

Katie said...

i love reading these '7 things about me' everyone seems to be doing lately. they're so interesting :).
p.s. i am obsessed with harry potter too + lovely blog you have!

Chloƫ, Wardrobe Quarry said...

I'm a vegetarian too, for 14 years though. keep it up. I like reading about other people, its so interesting to find random similarities and such.

Anonymous said...

I've been veggie for almost 2 years. I love it :)
And I often feel the same way as you about photography. I think we are our own worst critics and will always find someone we think is better, more talented, etc.

xo
Micaela

Anonymous said...

GORGEOUS inspiration darling
thanks for sharing
and thanks for the sweet comments

-cma
check out my blog @
cosmicaroline.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

lovely. i've been a vegetarian for 3 1/2 years. delightful way to live, yes♥
x

Flashes of Style said...

These photos are SO gorgeous :) Love the last one.

Lucy said...

Come on down to London! hehe i'd love to see what you make of it, ive just moved up and theres soo much to see and do so come! :P
x

Jade Andersen said...

Your white dr.Martens are the best and your blog is amazing! I'm a veggie to but i've only been one since the start of this year :)

Sidney x

heres my blog if you wanna visit!
www.chatbananas.blogspot.com

Curtain Cleaning Hemet said...

Nice ppost thanks for sharing