Thursday, July 9, 2009

Cheap Monday Inspiration

When Vintage Jesus Fashion did a post on Cheap Monday, it reminded me of how I wanted to do a post on Cheap Monday. Is that lame?
These are the pictures that made me interested in fashion photography; they really inspired me.
SS 08

SS 07
I printed these pictures out, and decided I would be doing this for a living one day.




THIS IS BRILLIANT!
I just turned on It's On With Alexa Chung (which I have been wanting to watch for a long time) and Daniel Radcliffe was on! Oh how I love him. So entertaining.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh cheap monday! i love cheap monday :)
i tried to pick a favorite photo, but i couldn't. they're all so equally nice.
xoxo,
Micaela

.. said...

Daniel Radcliffe! I love him too! Can't wait to see Harry Potter! :)