Thursday, March 19, 2009

IT HAS COME!

I recently finished reading the Secret Garden which is about spring and life and childhood and it was beautifully GREAT. This is perfect timing, because it's officially spring! Yessssssss. SO I know I've been a bad blogger lately. Which is why this one will be good, K?In honor of spring, I wore a happy outfit, and took a little photoshoot. =]


And I just wanted to show that, if you can possibly see the tiny picture...that tiny young lad in the picture frame is Daniel Radcliffe dressed as a boy scout.

And I am also hanging this in trees...cuz they are pretty. These are a few I made.
AND NOW, I said I would show you what I got at the thrift store...
Shoes, purple crochet top, shiny paisley shirt. I also got Fantasia and Swan Princess.


I was tagged by
Micaela! I really wanted this tag! It's so great!


With as much creativity as you can muster, show your heart in:
1 picture
1 poem
1 song or piece of music
1 phrase or quote
1 item of clothing
1 place
1 Disney princess
If you want to join in, tag 6 more blogs!






Picture: What can I say? Peter Pan really influences my mind. Woooowww I sound like a crazy.




Poem:

How do you like to go up in a swing,
Up in the air so blue?
Oh, I do think it is the pleasantest a thing
Ever a child can do!



Up in the air and over the wall,

Till I can see so wide,
Rivers and trees and cattle and all
Over the countryside-


Till I look down on the garden green,

Down on the roof so brown-

Up in the air I go flying again,
Up in the air and down!

- The Swing, Robert Louis Stevenson.

This poem I have loved since I was about 3. I just love it.

Song: Time Won't Let Me Go-The Bravery.

Quote: "If you have it, Love, you don't need to have anything else, and if you don't have it, it doesn't matter much what else you have." -J.M. Barrie.

I think you need to find the people and things and passions you love to be happy. That's what life is all about.


Item of Clothing: Well....Dresses. GOODNESS I CANT PICK ONE!


Place: Disneyland. It's like my second home, I love it so much. I haven't been in a year, but everything just seems right there, like nothing can go wrong. I also love forests.


Disney Princess: Ariel. Because I've got red hair. No just kidding, it's because she goes and gets what she wants and I will do just that to be happy. She's quite free-spirited.

And well...I can't really tag anyone cuz I need to get ready for SADIE HAWKINS DANCE! Haha Whoo. So if ya wanna do it, GO RIGHT AHEAD.

God, the spacing on the poem is buggin me, but my computers being dumb, and I have to go.

20 comments:

Anna Wallace said...

oh i do love this tag... and that bravery song! great picture of the swing!

Kristen said...

Ahh.. Spring :)
Peter pan brings back memories :)
very nice.

Pansieberry said...

cute outfit. i love the beaded things hanging in the tree! they remind me of a faerie festival a friend and i went to a few years ago.
i remember that swing poem! i've known it since i was very little and my mom would recite it to me and my sibs when we swang (swinged?)

take care
xx

Cassaundra said...

that bead picture with the sunlight peeking through is amazing!

herecomesthesun said...

wow your room looks like it would be so much fun to be in! i love rooms that are exciting and have so much to look at like that.

Anonymous said...

love this post. what a lovely photoshoot! as usual, wherever you are in the woods is magnificently gorgeous. also, my name is spelled "Micaela", not "Michaela". a lot of people do that because its the more common way of spelling it, so its no biggie, but if you could please change that, that would be great! thanks!

Anonymous said...

I gave your blog an award!

TheMinx said...

gorgeous outfit, I always love your photo shoots. And the tag is just adorable. Have fun at the sadie hawkins dance!!

Joyti said...

Your photographs are lovely, I like your skirt very much.
Lovely poem, it is so light-hearted and care-free...just like you would imagine Ariel to be after she wed her prince.

Jen (MahaloFashion) said...

i remember the secret garden when i was young, it was one of my favorites.

Anonymous said...

I love the Secret Garden, I love that picture of the beads, I love your room, and I love your blog :)

Anonymous said...

ooh, i love your photoshoot! that necklace is so delicate and pretty. and the thrift store finds are just lovely too. beautiful post!
xx
chloe

Ana said...

Cute mini shoot. I love the beads in the tree and the clutter of your room.

Ray Creations said...

love the photographs...very artistic and gorgeous. Web Designer

Emy Augustus said...

haha i like how u have peter pan and then jack sparrow under ur influences. cool cool. i had a crush on peter pan when i was in like, 9th grade.

Nicki's Notebook said...

love this post - and your outfit! xx

Unknown said...

i should hang more things in trees. like fairy lights, and glass things that catch the light. pretty.
/#2

Unknown said...

You look so pretty in your photos and I love reading this tag, it's always so goood. x

Sylvia said...

I love your officially Spring outfit and necklace! Very pretty. I really like the swing and park pictures too...and of course the one of Ariel. I mean, she's just awesome. And you have no idea how happy the Dan Radcliffe photo and frame makes me!

trishie said...

I read the secret garden years ago but your post has inspired me to re-read it. I love the picture of the girl on the swing.