Well, this'll be full of cheesy goodness.
I picked up H&M magazine while in San Francisco. I really liked this photoshoot. He's so nerdy and delicious!
And this one. I am gonna make a cutoff shirt like that for the summer.
I was tagged by End of March to say 7 things about myself!
1.Well I'm never really good with these. So I will start out with something random. Today I got my whole French class to sing Phantom of the Opera. My french teacher hates me even more now. BUT SHES STUCK WITH ME FOR 2 MORE YEARS.
2. I can name more designers and models than figures in history. My friends think I'm weird. I agree but I will not stop.
3. Being behind the lens of my Canon is one of the happiest feelings in the world.
4. HARRY POTTER.
5. Music keeps me alive. I am currently listening to Kids by MGMT. If anyone cared.
6. I loooove books, movies, and TV shows that are romantic and have happy endings. I also cry when theres no happy ending. My friends also think I'm weird for this.
7. I saw a guy from Lost in London. Not that I ever watch that show. But that fact just popped into my head.
I tag: messy maisies
Here's what I wore today. MUMS VINTAGE CHANEL! Who knew my mom was once fashionable? Hee =]
I was also tagged by The Minx to make a poem starting with the second letter of my last name! MINE'S P babyyy.
Putting my life on
the line for life is risky.
But how else to live?
I've always loved haikus.
I tag: Candy Hearts
Hey look. It's me and Anna being dementors. Damn, we're cool.
I have a serious urge to go thrift shopping. NOW.