Monday, November 24, 2008

The Formal Intro

Welcome to my blog!

My name is Jenna, I'm 15 and fashion is everything.

I want to be a fashion photographer or a fashion designer, I just can't decide.

I'm really hoping that having a blog will expose me to great style, and then I can improve my own. I looooove looking at other girl's style on Lookbook and blogs and just wherever. Clothes make me happy. THERE I said it. I am a materialistic person. On a thing I wrote for school I put material things above health as my priority.
Photobucket

I am a visual person, and photography and fashion are just the most desirable forms of art to me. So basically, I will be doing a lot of photodumping. I already have a bunch of pictures I want to put up that I've taken in the past, which could take a while, since I kinda wanna space them out so as to not bore anyone and kind of make them cohesive. Hmmm...

I also just got a Polyvore. Only made one set. But it suuuure is fun. So I will make more sets. When I figure out how to put them on here =[ DARN YOU POLYVORE.
So. To sum up. Photography, Fashion, Music, Movies, Art, LIFE.
Photobucket


Current music: Dota-Basshunter.

No comments: