Saturday, June 5, 2010

gone south.

Hey kiddies, here's the dealio: (Yes, there is always a dealio with me.) I've been in Georgia for the past week. Partying it up with my big family in the humidity that kills. But it was a super dee duper fun time, filled with fireworks, the Atlanta Aquarium, my grandparents' amazing house(complete with a lake in back and a porch perfect for stormwatching) and lots o' food, just like i like it.


georgia1
georgia4
georgia6
georgia5
georgia2
georgia3
I realize these photos don't flow together at all, but I like them all individually. I figure I should post my nonense shots somewhere, and you're nice people, so here ya go. =]

Got some really nice outfit shots over my vacation that I kind of love, so those are coming up soooon.
LOVE YOU ALL!

4 comments:

Chloë, Wardrobe Quarry said...

yay I love turtles. Great pics

deadweight on velveteen said...

amazing shots indeed, especially the aquarium with (I think a whale shark??) anyways, glad you enjoyed your time there :) xx

Georgia said...

Its fine, you were in Georgia, which is my name so its allowed. And the last shot. Perfection.
It would be mine

Aïcha said...

OH MY GOD OH MY GOD !!!! HAVE YOU SEEN THIS : http://aicha-le-chat.tumblr.com/post/673453058/theblackoutof67-nuclearmedicine-tonystarch


harry potter 7's trailer is out ! ! !! ! ! ! !! !