Saturday, June 5, 2010

gone south.

Hey kiddies, here's the dealio: (Yes, there is always a dealio with me.) I've been in Georgia for the past week. Partying it up with my big family in the humidity that kills. But it was a super dee duper fun time, filled with fireworks, the Atlanta Aquarium, my grandparents' amazing house(complete with a lake in back and a porch perfect for stormwatching) and lots o' food, just like i like it.


georgia1
georgia4
georgia6
georgia5
georgia2
georgia3
I realize these photos don't flow together at all, but I like them all individually. I figure I should post my nonense shots somewhere, and you're nice people, so here ya go. =]

Got some really nice outfit shots over my vacation that I kind of love, so those are coming up soooon.
LOVE YOU ALL!

5 comments:

Chloe, Butterfly Cupcakes said...

yay I love turtles. Great pics

deadweight on velveteen said...

amazing shots indeed, especially the aquarium with (I think a whale shark??) anyways, glad you enjoyed your time there :) xx

Georgia said...

Its fine, you were in Georgia, which is my name so its allowed. And the last shot. Perfection.
It would be mine

熙辰 said...

好喜歡你的部落格唷,剛下班,要去睡了!!!掰~~..................................................

Aïcha b. said...

OH MY GOD OH MY GOD !!!! HAVE YOU SEEN THIS : http://aicha-le-chat.tumblr.com/post/673453058/theblackoutof67-nuclearmedicine-tonystarch


harry potter 7's trailer is out ! ! !! ! ! ! !! !