Wednesday, April 7, 2010

snapshots of spring.

Ohhh Spring is making me so happy. It's my birthday Friday, I'm going to see Passion Pit in a week, it's beautiful out. All so good.
So I wore a happy outfit today.
snapshots of spring

I feel that it is almost a sin that I have not shown you my fedora yet.
It's practically my lover, I wear it at least twice a week.
So nice for bad hair days.


And these are my beautiful new shoes from Aldo. I love them soooo.
Shirt - Old Navy, Skirt - Thrifted, Fedora - TARGET MENS SECTION BABEH, Shoes - Aldo

11 comments:

Stina said...

You look lovely, sweety!
I am sooo looking forward to spring & green grass. The shoes - I heart them!

Ruxandra said...

Hello Jenna!
You look so cute.If i haven't mentioned before: i love your hair.And outfit,of course.Hope you had a great time on Easter.
Take care!

Anonymous said...

ahhh love the outfit!!!

Jade Andersen said...

ooo nice hat! and shoes for that matter. hope you had a great easter hun! xx

www.chatbananas.blogspot.com

G said...

aaah wow I want those shoes, a lot a lot.

x

Camilla said...

Fabulous- lovely skirt x
Camilla

intothefoldfashions.blogspot.com

Natalie said...

oh my goodness, i love those shoes. and that's such a nice outfit! hope you have a great week and wonderful birthday miss!

Unknown said...

ilove these shoes, and passion pit, so lucky to be going..
xx

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous outfit!. I love your skirt.

LOVE!

heleen said...

Hooray for happy outfits! A,d your fedora has the most perfect shape

Marinka said...

nice outfit