Thursday, February 12, 2009

Merrily, merrily

I've been tagged! By Chloe. And I put an old photoshoot with my friend in there to break up the word monotony.


Four places i go over and over:

1. SCHOOL. =[
2. The computer =]
3. Our not-really-ours creek.
4. My room, of course.

Four people who email me regularly:
1. Colleges, because APPARENTLY someone gave out my eamil and it's annoying.
2. Delias and Alloy and Threadless
3. I don't really check my emails...
4. Or rather, I do...but not many people eamil me. I talk to them other ways, I spose.


Four favorite smells:

1. Freezers. Yep. Freezers.
2. RAIN!
3. Vanilla
4. Brrrrreeaaaaddddddd. Mmmmm.


Four places i'd rather be:

1. LONDON!
2. San Francisco, and I will be there in a week!
3. Disneyland
4. Neverland, of course. =]

Four tv shows i watch:

1. The Office!
2. Project Runway
3. ANTM
4. Gossip Girl
AND I got the fourth photo tag! Fun, I've wanted to do this for a long time =] The rules are: post the fourth photo from the fourth folder of your photo folders on your computer. explain the picture, and tag four bloggers.


Wow. Kind of lame picture. I took it from the plane on the way to England. Huh. Of the 20,000 pictures I have on my computer, I got this one. OH WELL!


Tag for one or the other, or both, or whatever you please really:


Daydream Lily


Darjeeling Dreams


Messy Maisies


The Drifter and the Gypsy


And I was also given an award from Sammi-lise.


And I pass it on to Amanda, because I adore her blog =]

11 comments:

Joyti said...

Ah, thank you!
I live in SF :-) I think its one of my favorite places too, but I suppose its not an objective view.
It must be lovely to live so near a creek.

Anonymous said...

awww...thanks so much for the tag, hun.
ha i live in SF too!
so funny. it really is a cool and neat place. it reminds me of europe because of the old, detailed buildings. where you live looks very woodsy and fairytale-like too. i wish my backyard was like yours!
xoxo,
Micaela

sammi-lise ^_^ said...

lovely post!
i want to be in London too...

and Project Runway!
ANTM!
Gossip Girl!!!

have a lovely valentine's day, Jenna

<3 lise

Unknown said...

thanks for the tag love! vanilla and bread are really two of the best smells. especially freshly baked bread and vanilla ice cream! yum.
i love that you have a creek for photo taking purposes. i should use the one near us more often!

xo/maisie #1

heleen said...

These pictures are truly hauntingly beautiful!
And I liked your answers aswell, my whole house smells like bread atm and I'm enjoying it verrrry much. :]

Unknown said...

i LOVE the first and 3rd photographs
the background is so eerily beautiful! hope your having a great day/night
xoxo

Emy Augustus said...

i love ur friend's hair. those woodland pics came out looking very eerie and cool.

Pansieberry said...

beautiful photos! I love the second one with the sunlight on her hair.
rain and vanilla are two of my favorite smells also!

xx

jules said...

Those photos are so pretty. I adore your blog allot. That seems like such a magical place.

Anna Wallace said...

um. i am so offish in love with your blog. every post is perfect!

Anonymous said...

bread and disneyland x>